About Me

My photo
I love singing, playing instrument the banduria to be exact, and i am a proud medtech student.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009

I am very fond of their blogs..Upon reading their blogs it just makes me wonder where they get all their ideas and become so creative..Its seems that they have so many inspirations in their life.. For me after reading their blogs it will serve to me as an inspiration to exert more effort to become more creative with my blog and probably one day serve as an inspiration to other people..From these blogs you will be able to realize more about life and the reality here in our world..Reading these inspirational blogs just touches me..So are my nominees for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:

1. Roy The Struggling Blogger

2. Doctor Z of Zorlone

3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale

4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com

5. Irene of LifeLots

6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark

7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine

8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America

9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0

10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side


Brought to us by these supportive Sponsors: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nomination lovelyrose.

    0731200908490853

    You asked how with sweet soft words,
    innocent and enticing flowery swords.

    Magic of a rose, lovely as it may be,
    an intoxication of lady like beauty.

    How do you seek an unforeseen beloved,
    it would have been with your heart my dear kindred.

    Ask for a worthy and rightful question,
    this world lingered - awaiting your proclamation.


    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is to mark your entry as complete. Kindly update your sponsors list for raffle inclusion. Sent you an invite for this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely Rose,

    Thanks a lot for nominating WritingToExhale. Very much honored by your choice. Please feel free to drop by my blog when you have the time to meet your onine Kuyas. ",) PS: we don't bite. lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely Rose,

    A belated thank you for including my blog in your list. I appreciate it very much.

    It was also nice to meet all of your this afternoon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lovely Rose. Thanks a lot for nominating my blog. You rock! :)

    -Luke of A Walk in The Dark
    A Jedi shall not know fear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comments on this post are really really helpful. Thanks for posting this and for those who provided and will provide more information.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idea of vagabondhc Inn seems interesting, I try it and you realize

    ReplyDelete